Accessibility statement for Help to Grow: Digital
This accessibility statement applies to Help to Grow: Digital.
This website is run by BEIS. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This website has been tested compliant with the WCAG2AA standard.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested in February 2021. The test was carried out by IT staff working for Foundry4 on behalf of and approved by BEIS.